Rosters/disk updated

A forum for official league bizniz.
Commish
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rosters/disk updated

Postby Commish » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm

The rosters and disk have been updated. Please let me know if you see any issues.

A few notes:

1) You still need to buy the disk from DMB. Let's keep them in business so at least they provide us with disks every year.

2) Ignore the salaries. For the players who weren't on the disk last year, their salaries are their actual MLB salaries -- not BDBL.

3) I purposely omitted any players who were on the 2017 MLB disk, but not the 2018 disk. I figure it's a waste of time to create a player card for a player you're just going to release in a couple of weeks. If that's not the case, and you do want to keep a player that isn't on the disk, just let me know.
Commish
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rosters/disk updated

Postby Commish » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Also, don't look now, but the defending champion St. Louis Apostles have a 2.63 team CERA.

:shock:
Mustangs
All-Star
All-Star

Postby Mustangs » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:50 pm

cowtippers wrote:3) I purposely omitted any players who were on the 2017 MLB disk, but not the 2018 disk. I figure it's a waste of time to create a player card for a player you're just going to release in a couple of weeks. If that's not the case, and you do want to keep a player that isn't on the disk, just let me know.

Just to clarify this, this statement is true for players who do not qualify for the farm. I did include players who still qualify for the farm, like Lamet and A.Meyer I just remember off the top of my head. There were only about 7-8 that fell into this category so I created cards for them.
Charlotte Mustangs - Patience shall be rewarded. (hopefully)
Mike S./Rocks
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Mike S./Rocks » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:40 pm

Oh, and St. Louis has the best real-life team OPS in the Eck, too.
Freedom GM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Freedom GM » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:45 am

I'll be keeping Lamet for sure and signing him to an 80 year contract.

Return to “League Announcements”