Final usage report

A forum for official league bizniz.
Commish
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Final usage report

Postby Commish » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:01 pm

side note: is Adam Frazier banned from the playoffs like Martinez or can I get him back with a penalty if I make the ELDS? I won't be using any of the others.

Frazier exceeded his limit by exactly 8 PA's, so he barely qualifies to be kept if a penalty is paid.
Freedom GM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Freedom GM » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:43 pm

Sorry for causing problems, everyone--thanks for being understanding.
Black Sox
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Black Sox » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:17 pm

Was Frazier suspended the entire chapter 6? I don't see him on the usage reaport
Where there is a Gill, there is a way
Commish
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Commish » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:35 pm

He was suspended last chapter.
Badger
All-Star
All-Star

Postby Badger » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:07 pm

cowtippers wrote:Buckingham - Charlie Culberson 129%vsRH

Dammit, in my spreadsheet to track usage I had the wrong number of PA's for him. :doh:
Ryche
All-Star
All-Star

Postby Ryche » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:55 pm

Black Sox wrote:Was Frazier suspended the entire chapter 6? I don't see him on the usage reaport

That's because Frazier was suspended after chapter three and then was used again in chapter four.

As far as the use of the already suspended player goes. He was used in six games after the suspension. Four of those contests were road games for St. Louis, i.e. Bobby's to play.

Not to parrot Mike, but...

Don't wait until the last minute to play all your games. Track your usage. If you have a question as to how many PA/IP a player has, ask me. Mr. Chamra did this very thing on one of his guys and I told him exactly what the player's max was. Don't play by MP! (Had to throw that one in there. :D )If you do, make sure you send a valid one. Also if you do, don't put it on the other guy to track your usage. I know that I've had to send an MP in the past with usage tight, and I sent a short roster (20 or 21 active players) because I just left off the guys that were way too close for comfort.
Law Dogs
All-Star
All-Star

Postby Law Dogs » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:58 pm

Ryche wrote:
Black Sox wrote:Was Frazier suspended the entire chapter 6? I don't see him on the usage reaport

That's because Frazier was suspended after chapter three and then was used again in chapter four.

As far as the use of the already suspended player goes. He was used in six games after the suspension. Four of those contests were road games for St. Louis, i.e. Bobby's to play.

Don't wait until the last minute to play all your games. Track your usage. If you have a question as to how many PA/IP a player has, ask me. Mr. Chamra did this very thing on one of his guys and I told him exactly what the player's max was. Don't play by MP! (Had to throw that one in there. :D )If you do, make sure you send a valid one. Also if you do, don't put it on the other guy to track your usage. I know that I've had to send an MP in the past with usage tight, and I sent a short roster (20 or 21 active players) because I just left off the guys that were way too close for comfort.

+1

Great stuff DJ.
Trust your coach. Trust your team. Trust yourself.
LeeScholtz
All-Star
All-Star

Postby LeeScholtz » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:41 am

Law Dogs wrote:
Ryche wrote:

+1

Great stuff DJ.

Agreed.

I've created a very easy usage tracker that you can drop a download into an excel sheet. Saved me towards the end of season when I was up against the wall for usage. If anyone wants a copy more than happy to provide.
"8 and 16.... how'd we ever win 8, its a mircale." - Joe "Skip" Riggins
Law Dogs
All-Star
All-Star

Postby Law Dogs » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:44 am

Nice! I'd like to have a copy.

Chrisluhning@gmail.com

Thanks!
Trust your coach. Trust your team. Trust yourself.
Commish
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Commish » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:50 pm

Lee, if you send it to me, I'll post it on the Downloads page.

There is a usage spreadsheet on that page already...which I posted in 1999. Seriously. But I still use it to this day!
Commish
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Commish » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:44 pm

FYI, I posted Lee's usage tracker to the Downloads page. It is a VAST improvement over the one I created way back in 2001! Just copy and paste your usage report (from your team's Stats page), and everything is done for you!

Thanks, Lee! :clap:

Return to “League Announcements”