Sasquatch

A forum for official league bizniz.
JDLuhning
All-Star
All-Star

Sasquatch

Postby JDLuhning » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:15 pm

Hey everyone. I hope everyone is doing well.
First, I'd like to apologize to everyone for my lack of participation this past season. I know it has put a lot of you in a bind over series and trading and other things. I have put a lot of pressure on you guys to do all the work for me. For that, I thank you immensely.
This has been a challenging year for myself and my family. My work schedule for most of this year has been beyond ridiculous and insane. That has contributed a great deal to my lack of involvement in the league, among many other things in my life. It also took a massive toll on my mental health, my wellbeing and my relationships.
I was recently diagnosed with severe depression, again (I was diagnosed over 15 years ago too). I have been working hard on treating it and trying to restore some semblance of normal. I have been attempting to rectify relationships that have been strained due to this. It has been a struggle but something I need to tackle. Thankfully I have a great support system in place. My wife and kids have been unwavering in their support and love, even with everything I have put them through. Without them I am not sure where I would be. I also cannot thank Mike enough for his support. Life has thrown us both some big curveballs this year. Mike's positivity and reassurance has made everything a little easier for me, even though he's dealt with his own life's tragedy. Thanks, Mike, and I am so sorry for the loss of your dad.
I want to thank you all for your understanding and support too. I feel like I am ready to get back on the horse. This league has been nothing but amazing with wonderful people. It's an escape I truly enjoy and wish to continue for a very long time.
Freedom GM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Sasquatch

Postby Freedom GM » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:30 pm

We all love you, Kyle and we hate hearing the bad parts of this. We understand as much as we are able and many of us will be praying for you and your family.
Commish
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Commish » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:31 pm

Glad to see you posting here, Kyle. This league can be a great distraction from the constant suffering life throws at you. (Of course, it can also ADD to that suffering if you let it!)

You got this.
Law Dogs
All-Star
All-Star

Postby Law Dogs » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Kyle thank you for sharing w us. We all have and had struggles in our lives. We all are here to help anyway we can, either via the message board an IM or even a call.

Mike is right, this is a great distraction, that we all need.

I'm glad to hear you have a strong family and support system. Lean on them and us as needed.
Trust your coach. Trust your team. Trust yourself.
Nick_Cifrese
All-Star
All-Star

Postby Nick_Cifrese » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:44 am

I'm sorry to hear this Kyle. I hope 2020 is a much better year for you and your family.
Dumbledoyle
All-Star
All-Star

Postby Dumbledoyle » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:54 am

https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... +hurts+rem

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
2021 BDBL Champs!
Mustangs
All-Star
All-Star

Postby Mustangs » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:36 am

Sorry it was such a rough year, Kyle. I hope things are turning around, I'm very glad to hear your family was so supportive. Also very happy you're sticking with us, I think it'll be good for everyone! Glad to have you in the league!
Charlotte Mustangs - Patience shall be rewarded. (hopefully)

Return to “League Announcements”